Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sistine Chapel and Trevi Fountain: Favorite places in Italy


This was the only picture I could take of the Sistine Chapel. We were not allowed to take pictures within the chapel. These three boards containing pictures from the chapel were located outside of the building. This is where our tour guide explained the artwork that covered the walls and ceiling of the chapel. It was absolutely stunning within the Sistine Chapel.


I always wanted to see Trevi Fountain and when I finally had the opportunity to, it was incredible! It is such a romantic place and the fountain was absolutely beautiful. My friend Lacie and I made a wish by throwing a coin into the fountain from our right hand over our left shoulder. This means that I have to return to Rome in order for my wish to come true! I love Trevi!!!

1 comment:

  1. Italy is my favorite country. I have been their for seven years, explored every nook and corner using Italy Road Maps. If I ever get a chance again then it is my dream to visit Pompeii, Venice, and Tuscany. Thank you for writing this informative blog post.

    ReplyDelete