Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'M HOME!!

Well I made it home safe and sound! I'm sorry that I have not written any sooner than this! Things have been a little busy.

I made it home at 7:00PM on Tuesday, May 10. My parents, Gaga, Alex, Ashlea, and Chelsea were there to welcome me home. They were right up in the front at the airport. My dad was the first person I saw as I was running to meet everyone! It felt so good to be in America. I was so overwhelmed that I could not stop smiling. It was great to be home!!!

I have had such a wonderful experience in Europe. I am so thankful to God for allowing me this opportunity of adventure, learning, and independence. Our God is awesome. I saw His power through the beautiful waves crashing onto the rocky beach in Italy. I saw God in the church there in Verviers, Belgium. They were such generous, hardworking, Christian people. I also saw God in our group. I have made friendships that I will cherish and I am so thankful for that. This is an experience that I will never forget and I advise anyone thinking about studying aboard to NOT PASS UP THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! GO FOR IT!!

Thank you so much for reading my blog and following me on my European adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment